- The Agreement of Growth between Finnish Goverment and Growth Corridor Finland has been signed. The agreement includes also the funding instrument for innovative experiments and developing measures for period 2016-2018.
- + Other funding instruments has also been used (European Regional Development Fund, European Social Fund).
- The main target of the Growth Corridor Finland is develop and support the smart accessibility.
- The action of Growth Corridor Finland consists of development projects related to accessibility, mobility as a services and piloting at actual environment.
The development measures generates cooperation between public and private sector, universities and research institutes as a ecosystems.
- Effectiviness 2016-2018 = the action has generated several development projects, collaboration with over 40 companies, implemented over 20 pilots and events.
- Growth Corridor Finland offer the open test bed and innovation platform for developing measures.